One of the major components in vegetable and animal oil is stearic. It’s used in many applications, including pharmaceutical preparations, soaps and suppositories, as well. This product comes in white or offwhite powder, with either a slippery or hard-blocking texture. It has beautiful, needle-like crystals. It can be mildly unpleasant, but it is largely odorless. Non-toxic. Dissolve in water. Do not dissolve in water.
Stearic acid are used mostly in the manufacture of stearates.
PVC is used extensively to make sheets, profiles, films, pipes and other products in the plastics sector. PVC heat stabilizer with great lubricity. Also, it has excellent light and heat stability. Stearic acid prevents plastic PVC pipe “coking” during processing. It can act as a heat stabilizer during the process of PVC film. Discoloration.
It plays an important role in the rubber industry as it is involved with the manufacture and processing rubber. Steric acid, which is an active solvent, can be used in synthetic rubber, natural rubber and latex. In addition to being a plasticizer, it can also serve as a softener and plasticizer. A key ingredient in the manufacturing of synthetic rubber is stearic. As a foaming agent, stearic is used in the fabrication of foam rubber. Stearic acid also can be used to make rubber products.
For stable, stable whitening creams, the cosmetics sector uses stearic to emulsify creams and coldcreams. In the cosmetics industry, stearic soap esters are used more often.
This stearic-acid emulsion can be prepared by mixing high-qualitystearic-acid to a carrier agent, and then it is processed under controlled conditions with high temperatures and high-pressure equipment. The result is an opaque, milky-white, stable solution system with no toxicity.
Use Stearic Acid Emulsion:
1. A wide range of uses in cosmetics.
2. It’s a solvent to oil-soluble dyes, a crayon tner, a stencil polishing aid, and an emulsifier for stearic acid.
3. As a lubricant in the food sector. Emulsions of stearic- acid are also used for almond honey, and milk production.
4. PVC plastic pipe, plates, profiles, films, and plates are all made using the stearic emulsion. It is a PVC heat stabilizer with exceptional lubricity. This stearic acids emulsion can be used in plastic PVC pipe to stop “coking” while being processed. It works as a heat stabilizer in PVC film production and helps to prevent sulfide stains from the end product. Film is discolored.
5. A vital part of the rubber synthesis process is the stearic acid-emulsion. It is widely used as an active agent in vulcanization, both for synthetic and natural rubbers. It can be used to soften and plasticize rubber. It can also be used as an oil emulsifier when producing synthetic rubber. It can also be used to release rubber products and foam rubber.
6. For stable, white creams, the stearic acids emulsions are used for the emulsification and freezing of cold creams. These soap esters of stearic Acid are widely used within the cosmetics industry.
7. It is used to alter a number of powder products including nano-silica, micro-calcium carbonate and light calcium carbonate.
TRUNNANO (Luoyang Trunnano Tech Co. Ltd.) a Stearic-acid manufacturer has over 12 years’ experience in chemical product development. For high quality Stearic, contact us to send an inquiry.