Sodium Thiosulfate Pennahydrate is an inorganic chemical substance that has the chemical form of Na2S2O3*5H2O.
You can find sodium thiosulfate in Na2S2O2 monoclinic colorless crystals. They are odorless and have a pleasant, bitter-tasting taste.
Description of Sodium thiosulfate – Na2S2O23
Sodium thiosulfate-pentahydrate (also known as sodium thiosulfate pentahydrate) is an inorganic chemical substance having the chemical formula Na2S2O35H2O.
Monoclinic colorless sodium thiosulfate N2S2O3 crystal is odorless. The taste is cool and bitter. The specific gravity is 1.729. It can be heated up to 100 and five crystals are destroyed.
Solventible in water; insoluble when diluted with alcohol.
You can easily weather sodiumthiosulfate N2S2O3 in dry air over 33, and it will deliquescent in humid.
Parameters Technical of Sodium thiosulfate. Na2S2O2
The product characteristics of Sodium thiosulfate
1. It is strong in reducibility and can lower the levels of chlorine and other substances.
2. It has strong complexation capabilities and is capable of forming complexes with silverbromide.
3. As a source of sulfur supplementation, sodium thiosulfate may be used.
Cautions for Sodium thiosulfate
1. This product is completely safe, non-toxic, and biodegradable.
2. It is important to rinse the water out of your eyes immediately if it gets inside.
3. It is important to consult a physician immediately if there are any allergic reactions in your body.