Nano Silica Application:This is because nano-silica has a very large application. Its weight can range from 0.5 to 2%. Each product system could have as much as 10%. The best product performance comes down to the ability of nano-silica to be fully dispersed within the system. Diverse systems suggest that the nano-silica be dispersed in water and acetone before using any solvents. Additives for pretreatment are available to enhance oily systems. These are the main uses of it.
(1) Electronical packaging materialsIn order to improve sealing performance, and increase the durability of your device’s service life, fully dispersing the surface-treated microsilicon dioxide in the silicone modified resin epoxy resin encapsulant matric can dramatically reduce its curing time (2.0-2.5h).
(2) Resin composite materialsThe performance of resin-based products can be vastly improved by uniformly dispersing tiny nano-silicon-oxide particles in resin. An A is used to increase strength and length; B provides wear resistance and enhances the material’s finish; and, C offers anti-aging and anti-ageing.
(1) PlasticYou can make plastic more dense by using nano silicon oxide to improve light transmission. Addition of silica can make the polystyrene films transparent, strong, tough, waterproof and durable. To modify ordinary plastic polypropylene’s main technical indicators (water absorbtion, insulation resistance residual compression distortion, and flexural strenght), the nano silicon oxide is employed. Performance indicators of engineering nylon 6 can be met or exceeded. It may improve coating’s poor suspension, poor thickness, weather resistance, poor scruff resistance, or other characteristics. Additionally, it increases the film’s toughness, and also improves its ability to clean up.
HTML5_Silica, also known by the name white carbon black, is a form of silicon oxide. Addition of a little bit of nano silicon oxide to standard rubber can increase product strength, wear resistance, and durability. It also maintains the original colour for an extended period. An EPDM membrane in nanomodified colours that is waterproof and resistant to wear, tear, fold resistance, and anti-ageing are greatly improved. You can increase the anti-ageing ability of any organic colour (dyeing), but you also get a wider range of indicators such as brightness, hue, and saturation by adding nano silicon dioxide to your surface modification treatment.
Replacing nano A1203 using nano SiO2 could play both the role and the nanoparticles of the second phases, which may improve strength, hardness, flexibility, and durability of ceramic materials.A composite ceramic substrate made of nano siliconoxide can be improved in terms of its toughness, compaction, and finishing. This also helps to reduce the sintering temp. By adding nano silicon dioxide, an organic layer is placed on top to create a network structure.
(8) FRP productYou can improve your material’s toughness by bonding or grafting organic polymers and nanoparticles.
10 Drug carrierUse of nano silicon oxide to carry the drug can have a positive slow-release effect.
(11) CosmeticsNano-Si02 inorganic cosmetic component is non-toxic. It has been proven that sunscreen cosmetics can be upgraded by using separate chemical reactions. (12). The nano-SiOX powder has an extremely large specific surface area. Because of its unique structure and strong adsorption, it is able to absorb functional ions like silver ions. They can then be utilized in high-temperature applications such as medical and pharmaceutical bills and for chemical building material, home appliances and functional fibres. Nanosiliconol has very small particles, a wide specific surface area, biocompatibility, excellent surface interface, small size effects, and the quantum size effect. But, nano-silica surfaces are highly hydrophilic. There is a high number of active and inactive hydroxyl groups. Because of this, secondary aggregation is possible. The material then suffers from poor structure and performance. In order to maintain its stability and enhance its dispersion into the polymer matrix it is important to change the surface. It is possible to modify the surface of nano silicon dioxide using many techniques. Most commonly, these can be classified into one of two groups: physical modification or chemical modification.
Metaphysical modification of nanosiliconiumModifying nano silicon dioxide with physical modifications is what primarily attracts it to its surface.
The most common physical modifiers for nano-silica are surfactants as well metal oxides and polymers.Physical modifications to the nanosilica dioxide surface may result in a wide range of coating material options that meet different needs. But, it only adsorbs, or coats, nano-silica by van de Waals force and electrostatic force. This makes the interplay force between inorganic (or organic) phase weak. It is possible for phase separation to occur when other factors such as temperature, pressure or pH are changed. 2. A chemical modification to nano silicon dioxide A large amount of hydroxyls are used on the surface nanosilica to modify the chemical composition.
(1) The coupling agent modification techniqueThe silane is one of the most used nano-silica modification methods. It can condense with the hydroxyl on the nanosilica’s top to form the silicon-oxygen connection. If a coupling ingredient is being used to modify nano-silica’s surface it must be first decomposed. Self-condensation of the hydrolysate, however, will reduce the effectiveness of the coupling with the silica.
(2) Alcohol ester modification methodThis method involves using fatty alcohol to react to the hydroxyl group of the surface of nanosilica at high temperature and high pressure in order to modify the wettability. The silane coupling-agent method offers fewer benefits than the alcohol ester method. For example, the price of the modifiable fatty alcohol is lower, it’s easy to synthesize and its structure can be controlled easily. Modification is affected by how long the alkyl chain in the alcohol is. It must also be conducted at high temperatures and high pressure.
(3) Polymer graft modification methodBy grafting the polymer onto nanosilica’s surface in a particular way, you can improve the hydrophobicity of particles as well as their interface affinity within nano-composites. Long-chain structures of the graft polmer can cause chain entanglement between the matrix and graft polymer. This allows for a more precise modification. A variety of grafting monomers, grafting conditions, and other factors can be chosen to allow for greater flexibility and control. TRUNNANO (Luoyang Trunnano Tech Co. Ltd.), is an Professional Maker with over 12 Years of chemical products research and design experience. Please contact us to request high quality Nanosilicon oxide.