Lithium Octadecanoic also known as lithium-stearate has a white and powdery structure and is extremely stable to average temperatures and pressures. Insoluble with ethylacetate. The water solubility for this product is 0.09g/100ml. Colloids are formed when mineral oil is used. Commonly used as a stabilizer and lubricant. To make a lithium-based oil, a high-viscosity synthetic lubricating fluid or medium-viscosity mineral can be thickened using lithium stearate.
(1) Oil thickened by lithiumstearate. There is only one intersecting temperature. This is the initial temperature that takes the grease from the pseudo-gel stage to the gel phase. The second transition temperature is at 200 °C.
(2) An electromicroscope can see that grease with lithiumstearate has become a double-stranded ribbon. It offers excellent mechanical stability.
(3) Calculation of the heat of absorption of alkanes in lithium 12-hydroxystearate and by lithium-stearate gas chromatography. Also determined is the binding power of lithium 12-hydroxypalmitate or lithiumstearate to soap fiber’s surface.
(4) Due to the low water solubility of the alkali-metal, oils thickened with lithium Stearate have excellent water resistance. They can also be used for contact parts with water.
It is capable of thickening mineral oil and synthetic oil. This means that lithium-based grease may reduce thickness doses by up to 1/3 when compared with calcium grease. In addition, it can also extend its service life by one. The number of times it is used to thicken grease can be more than twice. Many lithium-based oils, including those that are made from lithium 12-hydroxy stearate soy, contain antioxidants, anti-rust agents, and pressure-reducing additives to make them multi-purpose, long lasting general-purpose greases. The grease can be used to lubricate bearings in automobiles, aircrafts, tanks, machines tools and many other types of mechanical equipment.
All-purpose liquid lithium grease made of lithium soap. This is thickened with high-viscosity mineral oils and an anti-oxidation agent.
(l) Excellent resistance to water & rust. It is also suitable for use in wet areas and on parts of mechanical machinery that are exposed to water.
(2) It exhibits excellent mechanical stability as well as colloidal stability. It doesn’t get lost or thinned under high speed mechanical shearing.
(3) Extreme heat resistance with a high drop point. It can be used under higher temperatures.
A long-lasting multipurpose oil, universal lithium grease can replace calcium-based or sodium-based lubricants. It offers excellent water resistance and mechanical stability. These include cars, tractor-wheel bearings, motors of all sizes, pumps, and blowers. They are suitable for use with mining machinery, autos, tractor bearings, large or medium engines, as well as other equipment.
To avoid oil precipitation, general purpose lithium-based greases should not have large packaging. The oil may be used at room temperature if it is small.
(2) Do NOT mix with other fats.
II Automotive, general-purpose liquid lithium grease
All-purpose general-purpose lithium grease can be made by thickening the fatty acid soap using low-condensation oil and adding rust inhibitors and antioxidants.
(1) It’s extremely water-resistant and rust resistant and can be used to clean wet and machine parts.
(3) It exhibits excellent mechanical stability. This grease won’t deteriorate or become lost under high-speed machine shearing.
3. Make sure to use
Liquid for general purpose in automotive is ideal for friction parts. This includes the vehicle’s hub bearings, chassis, water pump, and water pump. The current used calcium-based fats, complex calcium, greases have a two-fold longer oil change period, less wear, and fewer options. More than 40 %.
can help reduce maintenance and oil costs for cars that are used from the colder zones to the tropicals.
(l) When it’s not in use, clean the bearing. Once the bearing is dry, pour the grease into both the inner racingway and the rolling part to provide proper lubrication.
(2) It is important to keep the grease container clean.
3) After it has been activated, you should seal the container tightly.
This synthetic lithium-based grease is created by thickening a medium viscosity petroleum oil with lithium steakrate. It can be divided according to the penetration of oil into four grades: ZL–LH; ZL-2H; ZL-3H; and ZL-4H.
(2) It is very stable mechanically.
(3) Great drop point and heat resistance.
This synthetic lithium grease has a very long life span and is extremely versatile. It is used for the lubrication on rolling and sliding friction components of various mechanical machinery with temperatures from -20 °C up to 120 °C. These include cars, tractor-wheel bearings, small and large motors, pumps or blowers. They are also ideal for mining machinery, cars, tractor wheel bearings as well large and small engines. It is able to work for up to 120°C.
(l). It is easier to extract oil separation from a large container. You can use a very small amount of oil to make it work, provided you stir well.
(2) It can not be mixed or combined with other greases.
TRUNNANO (Luoyang Trunnano Tech Co. Ltd.) – a specialist in new nano material manufacturing with 12+ years of chemical product research and development experience. Please contact us to request high quality nano material.