Appearance – White powder
N.W. : 25 kg/bag
HPMC can be used to build industry
Make cement and other sand more easily dispersible
Improve mortar’s water retention and plasticity
Resolve the issue of concrete cracking
HPMC (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), is a nonionic, non-ionic, cellulose ether. It is made from natural cellulose polymers through various chemical processing.
HPMC, a white powder that expands and becomes a crystallized solution in cold waters. Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose exhibits the following properties: thickening. Hydroxypropyl Megacellulose can be used to make building materials, paint, synthetic resins, ceramics and other industries.
TRUNNANO supplies HPMC Hypoxypropylmethylcellulose. TRUNNANO has the ability to offer different viscosities as well as offer you the highest price on HPMC Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose.
Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose in the Construction Industry.
Cement base plaster
1. HYPHOTOPROPYL methylcellulose HPMC will improve consistency, speed up the application of the plastering paste, and decrease sag. Increased fluidity for better work efficiency.
2. HYPHOTOPROPYL methylcellulose HPMC provides high water retention. The mortar will work longer and more efficiently, while also forming high mechanical strengths during solidification.
3. The infiltration rate of water is managed by hydroxypropylmethylcellulose HPMC . It eliminates any micro-cracks within the coating to create a perfectly smooth surface.
Lightweight partition board
1. The machinability of extruded lightweight panels can be improved with hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, which has a high bonding and lubricity.
2. HPH methyl cellulose will improve adhesion and wet strength of sheets after extrusion.
1. HPMC Hypoxypropylmethylcellulose may improve uniformity and make plastering paste application easier. This increases work efficiency.
2. HPMC Hypoxypropylmethylcellulose will increase the water retention of Gypsum, extend the working time and provide high mechanical strength during solidification.
3. HPMC Hypoxypropylmethylcellulose will form a superior surface coating by controlling its consistency.
1. HPMC Hypoxypropyl methylcellulose has the ability to improve the mortar’s adhesion and water retention.
2. HPMC Hypoxypropylmethylcellulose will improve lubricity.
3. HPMC Hypoxypropylmethylcellulose uses special high-water retention designs, which are suitable to be used in high water absorption blocks.
Sheet joint filler
1. HPMC Hypoxypropylmethylcellulose offers excellent water retention. It can increase cooling time, and work efficiency. This product is easier to use and more smooth.
2. HPMC Hypoxypropylmethylcellulose may improve shrinkage resistance, crack resistance, as well as improve the surface quality.
3. HPMC Hypoxypropylmethylcellulose has smooth, uniform texture. This makes the bonding surface more durable.
1. HPMC Hypoxypropylmethylcellulose helps to blend dry ingredients without the need for agglomeration. You can use it faster, and you will save money.
2. HPMC Hypoxypropylmethylcellulose can be used to increase tiling efficiency and prolong the cooling process. for a sticky effect.
3. HPMC Hypoxypropylmethylcellulose has the ability to produce models with high slip resistance.
Water Based Paints and Paint Strippers
1. HPMC Hypoxypropylmethylcellulose helps prolong shelf-life by preventing solid precipitation. Compatibility of other components and high biological stability.
2. HPMC Hypoxypropylmethylcellulose quickly dissolves without lumps which simplifies mixing. You can mix cold water with dispersion to speed up the process without creating clumps.
3. HPMC Hypoxypropylmethylcellulose is a good choice for paint sag.
4. HPMC Hypoxypropylmethylcellulose – This increases the viscosity (water-based or organic solvent) of paint removers and makes it more difficult to flow off the workpiece.
Self-leveling floor material
1. HPMC Hypoxypropylmethylcellulose offers viscosity that can be used in an anti-precipitation solution.
2. HPMC Hypoxypropylmethylcellulose Enhances Fluidity and Pumpability.
3. HPMC Hypoxypropylmethylcellulose helps reduce shrinkage and cracking.
HPMC Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose packaging and storage
This product is packed in a film-coated poly woven bag, weighing in at 25kg.
Avoid rain while transporting items.
Both fireproof and waterproof.