Particle Size: 5-10um
Tintalum silicide, TaSi2 Powder • It is uniform in particle size and has structural stability Tantalum silicide Excellent properties include high melting point, low resistance, corrosion resistance and high-temperature resistance. It is also compatible with silicon, carbon, and other matrix material. Tintalum silicide, TaSi2 Powder This material is commonly used for the connection of integrated circuits, as a gate material and high-temperature oxide resistance coating. It has been extensively researched and utilized in electronic devices, high temperature structural parts, electric heating elements, and other applications.
Tantalum has a high resistance to chemicals below 150°C. This can only be broken down with hydrofluoric Acid. Metal silicides Similar metal conductivity, high temperature performance, and oxidation resistance to silicon integrated circuits. You can use transition metal silicides for interconnections and resistance contacts as well as low-resistance gate and interconnections.
To receive the latest information, send us an inquiry Disilicide price for tantalum You can buy here Tantalum Silicide TaSi2 Puffer In bulk.
How does Tantalum Silicide TaSi2 Pulver get made?
There are many preparation options for tantalum silicide, including combustion synthesis (combustion, CS), self-propagating hi-temperature synthesis, and arc melting.
1. Pulverize silicon powder and metal tantalum as your raw material. Next, heat the mixture to 1100-1500degC to start the reaction. After that, add hydrogen gas to heat it to 800. To make tantalum silicide, reduce tantalum pentoxide and calcium hydride. Heat to 1800 degrees C to get metallic tantalum.
2. Preheat the Si/Ta mixture to 350oC. Heat to 1480oC then heat and heat the reaction. Alternately, make TaS2 reaction with SiHnX4N at 900.
3. Direct method: “Total Silicide” is made from tantalum-metal and silicon powder. Here is how to make the reaction.
To begin, grind and combine tantalum metal with silicon powder. Next, heat the materials in a graphite oven.
For tantalum silicide you will need to perform a prereaction of 1100-1500degC. Then, add hydrogen and heat it up to 1800degC.
4. Tantalum pentoxide reduction: To reduce tantalum peroxide, first mix calcium hydride with it to get tantalum hydride. Heat to 1800C to extract tantalum metallic, then add silicon powder for tantalum silicide.
Technical Parameters of Tantalum Silicide Powder TaSi2:
|Name of the product||MF||Purity||Particle Size||Melting Point||Density||The color of the sky|
|Silicide with tantalum||TaSi2||99%||3-5um||2200||9.14 g/cm3||black|
Tantalum Silicide TaSi2 Pulp:
1. TaSi2 Tatalum silicide TaSi2 is used for making composite ceramic materials with silicon nitride/tantalum silicide.
2. The preparation of tantalum silicide TaSi2 Powder is done using Tantalum Silicide TaSi2 (tantalum silicide TaSi2) powder
3. TaSi2 powder for Tantalum silicide is used to make tantalum silicide/silicon Caride Coatings made from carbon/carbon-composite materials
4. TaSi2 Tatalum silicide powder is used in ceramic materials, thin film materials and refractory substances.
5. As fine ceramic raw materials powder, Tantalum silicide TaSi2 is used.
We offer many packing options that are dependent on the quantity of tantalum silicide, TaSi2, powder.
Tintalum silicide TaSi2 Powder Packaging: You can vacuum pack 1kg/bag, 25kg/barrel or according to your requirements.
Transport of powdered tantalum silicide TaSi2: Could be sent by sea or air as soon as possible after receipt of payment.
Technology Co. Ltd. (), is a trusted supplier of global chemicals and manufacturer. It has over 12-years experience providing high-quality chemicals, Nanomaterials, such as graphite powders, boride powders, nitride sulfide powders, and 3D printing use powders.
High-quality products are what you want TaSi2 Pulver Please feel free and contact us to send an enquiry. (email@example.com)
Tantalum Silicide Properties
|Other Titles||Tantalum powder, TaSi2 disilicide|
|Appearance||Gray Black Powder|
|Solubility of H2O||N/A|
Tantalum Siicide Health and Safety Information