Particle Size 80um
Aluminium nitride spherical This product is made by the laser flamejet fusion method. The obtained product exhibits high purity, uniform particle sizes distribution, high surface sphericity and no residual impurities. Easy dispersion and high compatibility with other organisms. Aluminum Nitride Powder It is then subjected to second laser melting, spherical alloying.
Aluminium nitride sphere A type of inorganic dust of high temperature conductivity materials. Because of their high thermal conductivity.
Electronic devices of all types are becoming more connected and powerful with the 5G age. To improve heat dissipation properties of many packaging resins in electronics manufacturing, it is possible to incorporate inorganic insulation fillers with high thermal conductivity in to the materials. Aluminum nitride is one such option. The powder must be compacted and spherical with a range of particle sizes from tens to hundreds. This is to improve filling quantity and ensure good fluidity.
Globally trusted Spherical Aluminium Nitride AlN Granule Source . You can send us an inquiry regarding the latest. Prices starting at AlN Granule Anytime.
Spherical AlN Granule Performance
Our company offers the AlN Granule Spherical Aluminum Nitride (CAS 24304-00-5) in high purity. The surface activity of the product is excellent, and through the superficial cloth wrapping powder body the oxygen content is extremely low. This results in a noticeable insulation heat conduction effect.
Specification for Spherical Al Nitride AlN Granule
Name of the product: Spherical AlN granule.
Particle Size D50-80um
Chemical Composition of Spherical Al Nitride AlN Granule
How Spherical AlN Granule Is it Produced?
The invention is a process for producing highly pure, quasi-spherical particles of aluminum nitride. This involves the following steps.
(1) To obtain tiny spherical particles, wet Al2O3 powder and water-soluble organ salt according to mass.
(2) Micron-sized spherical sphere particles are placed into a nitrogen atmosphere to microwave synthesis. The synthesis process can be divided into two parts: First, using 0.15% heating from room temperature up to 800 1200 for heat preservation. Second, 120 /min heating to 1200 1800 for heat preservation.
(3) Nano-sized aluminum oxide particles that contained trace carbon were removed in an atmosphere of CO2 and decarbonized to produce high-purity, spherelike particles.
Applications of Spherical AlN Granule HTML3_ HTML4_ HTML5_ HTML6_ HTML7_ HTML8_ HTML9_ HTML5_ HTML7_ HTML5_ HTML6_ HTML7_ HTML8_ HTML9_ HTML5_ HTML6_ HTML8_ HTML9_ HTML6_ HTML3_ HTML5_ HTML4_ HTML3_ HTML5_ HTML5_ HTML3_
1. Manufacturing high-performance ceramic products: electronic devices and optic devices manufacturing, integrated electric subgrade boards, thermal devices, radiators and the high-temperaturecrucible
2. Excellent applications are possible in preparation of metal matrix composite materials and high temperature sealing adhesives.
3.Nano organic ceramic ceramic automotive oil lubricants and antiwear agent. The nanometer ceramic aluminium nitride clay nanoparticles act as lubricating oils in the engine’s metal surface. Under extreme temperature and pressure, the nano-ceramic coating is formed. This film isolates the friction and reduces the friction between the moving parts. While nano aluminum nitride is costly, there is only two parts per ten million of it in the lubricating fluid. This makes the performance very good.
4. It is used for the manufacture of heat-conducting silica and epoxy resin. Nano-aluminum silica nitride-composite silica gel with high thermal conductivity has excellent thermal conductivity, electrical insulation and wide working temperature. This material is used extensively in the space between CPU/radiator, high-power triodes (SCR components), diodes and heat transfer medium at the thin joints with substrate.
5. High thermal conductivity silicone rubber is made from aluminum nitride.
6. Another area of application is the use of nano aluminum nutride in smelting ferrous metal and semiconductor galium arsenide.
Storage condition of Spherical AlN Granule:
Weak reunions can adversely affect spherical nitride’s dispersion performance. Avoid stress and avoid using spherical nitride.
Shipping and Packing of Spherical AlN Granule –
Many types of packing are available depending on the amount of spherical AlN granules.
Spherical aluminum oxide granule packing: vacuum packaging, 100g to 500g or 1kg/bag. 25kg/barrel. Or as you request.
Shipping Spherical AlN granules: can be shipped by sea or by air once the payment has been received.
Technology Co. Ltd. (), is a trusted supplier and manufacturer of chemical materials worldwide. We have more than 12 years experience providing high-quality chemicals, Nanomaterials, and boride powders.
You can contact us for high-quality Spherical AlN Granule. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Spherical Al Nitride Properties
|Other Titles||Aluminium nitride, AlN powder|
|Appearance||From white powder to pale yellow powder|
|Melting Point||2200 degC|
|Boiling Point||2517 degC (dec.)|
|Density||2.9% to 3.3 grams/cm3.|
|Solubility of H2O||N/A|
|Electrical Resistivity||10 to 12 10x 10x O.m|
|Poisson’s Rate||0.21 to $0.31|
|Specific Heat||780 J/kg-K|
|Thermo Conductivity||80 to 200 W/mK|
|Thermal Expansion||4.2 to 5.4 um/mK|
|Young’s Module||330 GPa|
Spherical Al Nitride Safety & Health Info