Concrete foaming agent is also known as cement foaming ingredient. It’s an admixture that helps reduce the fluid’s surface tension, and produces a high amount of consistent and stable foam.
This is the description of concrete foaming Agent:
Concrete foaming Agent, also called foaming material for lightweight concrete, refers to an additive that lowers the surface tension by generating a high amount of uniform, stable foam. It is used in concrete production. This is a type of substance that makes its aqueous mixture generate large amounts foam when mechanical forces are applied to the air. A surfactant is also known as a surface-active substance. You can define the essential ingredient of foaming agents by their surface activity.
Concrete foaming material data:
Apply concrete foaming material:
Foaming agents are used for the manufacturing of roof insulation foam, roof thermal insulation layer and floor heating foam concrete concrete thermalinsulation layer.
Foaming agent foams cement, lime and stone powder.
Concrete concrete manufacturing operation:
1. You should weigh the foaming agents and add water 30 times to dilute them to create a foaming fluid.
2. Place the cement mixture, sands, and stones in the mixer. Next, make concrete slurry.
3. Set up the foaming machine. The foam generator will convert the foaming liquor into foam.
4. Mix the foam with the horizontal mixer according the the predetermined amounts.
5. Forward the prepared foaming solution to the molding machine.
CLC’s foaming agent has many advantages:
Foam is fine and strong;
Cement bonding is good.
Kit of concrete foaming agent:
25 kg/barrel, 200 kg/barrel.
Concrete Foaming Agent Suppliers:
TRUNNANO has been the global leader in Celluar Light Concrete (CLC), Low-Density Cellular Concretes, and engineered foams. The company is known worldwide for its innovative research, creativity, and applied knowledge. Since the beginning of 2012, engineered foam solutions has been provided by TRUNNANO.