The main prohibited goods include
1. Detonators, gunpowders and firecrackers are all examples of radioactive dangerous objects. These include gasoline, alcohol (kerosene), tung oil, lacquer matches, pesticides, and other explosive, flammable, toxic, corrosive or toxic substances. They are all included in the Chemical Products in the Industry Press “Practical Handbook for Dangerous chemicals” publication.
2. Narcotics and psychotropic drugs, including morphine (Kogan), opium, morphine, and cocaine, are also prohibited. • Items prohibited by national laws from distribution or delivery, such as weapons, foreign or domestic currencies, etc. ;
3. Items that are perishable, and all types of live animals (such fresh fish, meat, and so on). ).
4. There are many items that can harm public health such as bones, incinerated bone, skins of animals, bones not nitrated or bones not made with medicine.
5. Books, newspapers, and windows that react to the above, as well as obscene or reactionary materials are all available.
6. If the
You must send an item that isn’t in the “Practical Handbook of Dangerous Chems”. To prove the items are not hazardous chemical products, you need to present an identification certificate signed by the local first-level chemical product ID department. For the appraisal results to be valid, mail the responsible appraisal department. Luoyang Tongrun can provide you with nanopowder materials. Consult with us anytime if you’re unsure which powders can be sent by mail. The company operates an import/export business for nanomaterials. Please click here to contact us
Here are the details of these classifications
(1) The value of precious metals (e.g., gold bricks, bars made from silver, money, and platinum)
(2) Cash, credit, debit cards, phones cards, tickets and checks.
(3) Antiquities and handicrafts: Such as Ming Dynasty ceramics or exceptional glass products.
(4) Medical Samples: Diagnostic samples, blood and urine samples, tissues from the human body, etc.
Five-fifths of the most dangerous items are radioactive, inflammable and explosive. Detonators, match, gunpowder and firecrackers; gasoline, kerosene and alcohol (liquid or solid), sulfuric, hydrochloric, nitric, organic solvents, pesticides and other dangerous chemicals listed in “Practical Handbook for Dangerous Chemicals”, published by Chemical Industry Press Of chemical supply.
(6) Many types of poisons, narcotic drugs, and psychotropic substances. These include arsenic. opium. morphine. cocaine. heroin. marijuana.
(7) All items that national laws prohibit from shipping or circulation. This includes cultural relics as well as weapons, ammunition and simulation weapons.
(8) Books, newspaper, photos, videos, radio, television, video, sound, or audio files that have offensive, reactionary, obscene, or obscene content.
(9) Obstructing the public. This includes bones including burnt bones.
(10) Animals, plants, or their remains.
(11) White powder unrecognizable
(12) Liquids: seafood, alcoholic beverages (beer, liquor, etc. ), liquids, etc.
(13) Fragile products: glass products
You can also find pornography, gambling and drugs as well. Not all of these items are allowed. You can send some of these items to countries by courier agent, provided they’re not illegal.
What are the best places to buy nanopowder material of high quality?
(aka. Technology Co. Ltd. (aka. Our company currently has a number of powder materials. You can also order OEM. Looking for something specific?
Nano Silver powder
Contact us You can also click here
Products that are needed
We welcome your inquiry.