Covalent bond compounds are made from aluminum nitride. This powder can be found in atomic crystals. AlN is the chemical name.
Aluminum Nitride History:
AlN-alluminium nitride, first synthesized 1877. AlN Aluminum Nitride was developed in 1877. Unlike beryllium oxide, AlN aluminum nitride is non-toxic. AlN Aluminum Nitride, which is treated in metal, can replace alumina oxide or beryllium nitride for many electronic instruments.
AlN aluminum Nitride is produced either by reducing aluminum oxide and carbon, or direct nitriding al metal. AlN Aluminum Nitride is a compound that has covalent links. It exhibits a hexagonal crystal form and the same dimensions as Zinc sulfide, fiber zinc ore, and hot pressing and welding are required to make industrial grade materials. This substance will remain stable even in high-temperature conditions. Oxidation can occur on the material’s surface in air at temperatures higher than 700. On the material’s surface, you can see oxide films of between 5-10 nanometers thick at room temperature. Oxide films protect substances for up to 1370.
Aluminum Nitride Properties:
AlN aluminum, which has high thermal conductivity and low thermal expansion coefficients makes it a good material for thermal shock resistance. For melting pure iron, aluminum or an alloy of aluminum, molten steel corrosion resistance is excellent. AlN aluminiu nitride can also be used as an electrical insulator, with outstanding dielectric characteristics.
Aluminum nitride can protect gallium arsenide from ionization in the course of annealing. AlN aluminium nitride can be used as catalyst for the conversion to hexagonal and cubic boron nutrides. Aluminum nitride does not react quickly with water at ambient temperature. It is possible to make the product from aluminum powder by heating it in ammonia (or nitrogen) at 800-1000. The powder can range from white to gray-blue.
Tongrun AlN Aluminum Nitride is a high quality, ultra-fine particle size, uniform distribution of particles, small bulk density, high specific surface, high injection molding property, and has good dispersibility. It’s compatible with all semiconductor silicon.
Aluminum Nitride Uses:
Use high temperature conductive filler in thermal pastes and thermal greases
Highly thermallyconductive thermal fillers for thermallyconductive adhesives. Thermally conductive silicone wafers. Epoxy thermallyconductivepotting compounds.
Use high thermal conductivity filler to make thermally-conductive engineering plastics.
Heat-dissipating inks and paints that are high thermally conductive.
Insulate and thermally conductive Fillers (MCPCB & FCCL), for high-temperature conductive integrated circuit substrates
Highly thermally conductive thermal filler (TIM)
It is used for crucible and dielectric metal smelting.
For manufacturing ceramic substrates made of aluminum nitride with high thermal conductivity and other ceramic products.
Ceramic conductive evaporation Boat
For the manufacture of LED phosphors with high quality.
AlN ceramic characteristics:
AlN Aluminum Nitride Ceramic is a ceramic that has AlN as its main crystal phase. It can be sintered at normal tension and has superior mechanical properties than Al2O3 ceramics. Good light transmission qualities are also available in aluminum nitride clays.
1. AlN Aluminum Nitride Powder is high in purity, has small particle sizes and exhibits high activity. It is the principal raw material needed to produce aluminum nitride substrates that have high thermal conductivity.
2. A ceramic substrate made of aluminum nitride is high in thermal conductivity, strength, resistance to chemicals, small dielectric loss, and resistance to heat. It’s a perfect large-scale heat sink substrate or packaging material.
3. AlN Aluminum Nitride is an aluminum nitride with a higher hardness than the traditional alumina. This ceramic material has been developed to be wear-resistant. The high price means that it is only suitable for very severe wear areas.
4. ‘Heat resistance and melt erosion resistance as well as thermal shock resistance are possible. Al vaporizers can also be used. Its optical quality can be used to create infrared Windows. Aluminum nitride films are possible to be converted into high-frequency, integrated circuit substrates at large scales.
5. AlN aluminum, nitride, is both heat-resistant as well as resistant to the melting of molten iron. AlN is stable in acid but easy to erode when using alkaline chemicals. AlN surfaces that have been exposed to humid conditions will produce a thin, oxide-like film. It has this ability and can be used for crucible and firing materials to melt metals, such as lead, silver, copper, and even lead. AlN ceramics possess better metallization properties than toxic berylliumoxid ceramics and can be used to replace them in the electronics sector.
Al2O3 (or BeO) ceramics have been primary substrates of high-power packaging. These substrate materials do have some disadvantages. However, Al2O3 does not have the same thermal conductivity as the chip material and has a lower thermal expansion. BeO has great comprehensive properties but it is also very toxic.
Both of these materials have poor performance characteristics and are expensive. However, both can be utilized to make high-power LEDs. Alu nitride Ceramics exhibit excellent properties like high strength and high thermal conductivity. The ceramic substrates are poised to gradually replace conventional high-power LED materials.
Trunnano, a company, is focused on providing products, services, solutions, and products to advanced materials research. Trunnano serves universities, research institutes as well as companies all around the world. This company has a product portfolio that includes many different industrial areas, including metal materials, ceramics materials, lubricating material, wear resistant materials and super-hard materials. It also serves as an agent for electronics, mechanical, automotive, chemicals, electronic, machine, electrical, and aerospace.
TRUNNANO (Luoyang Trunnano Tech Co. Ltd.), a Tungsten Carbide Manufacturer, has over 12 years experience with chemical products research. Contact us if you need high quality Tungsten carbide.