In concrete, an air-entraining ingredient is the ability to insert large quantities of uniformly distributed small bubbles of air into concrete mixes to help reduce bleeding, increase workability, and greatly improve the quality of concrete.
Description of Air entraining agency
This is an air-entraining agents that allows for the introduction of large quantities of equally distributed, tiny bubbles of air into the concrete mixer to lower bleeding and segregation.
What exactly is an air entraining device?
A majority of entraining agents for air are anionic. The water-air interface is where the hydrophobic group moves in the same direction as the air. Hydrated particles create a hydrophobic Adsorption Layer and are close to the surface of the air. This allows for the production of large quantities of fine air bubbles in the concrete mix. Because they share the same charge these air bubbles can repel each others and be dispersed evenly.
Many anionic air-entraining chemicals have calcium salt precipitation and high calcium content in the cement solution. The agents are then adsorbed onto the bubble films, which prevents them from bursting.
Technical Parameter Of Air Entraining Agent
Specifications of Air Entraining Agent
1. The remarkable characteristic of this product is its ability to produce fine, uniform, and durable air bubbles.
2. It will improve concrete’s workability, as well as its pumpability.
3. Water secretion is inhibited and segregation is prevented.
4. This improves durability and freeze-thaw resistance.
5. You can reduce the loss of slump.
6. It’s suitable for forming concrete for hydraulic and marine projects.
7. It’s suitable for many mortars.
Concrete concrete air entrainment agents
1. Improving the concrete mixing properties.
2. Significantly enhance the frost resistance and impermeability of concrete.
3.Reduce concrete strength. To reduce concrete strength, increase the concrete’s air content by 1%.
Safety of the air-entraining agent
1. This product is completely safe, non-toxic, and non-disruptive.
2. Get rid of any that get in the eyes.
3. It is important to consult a physician immediately if there are any allergic reactions in the affected area.