New materials and innovative processes have resulted in Alkali Free Concrete Accelerator, which is high performing and environmentally friendly. You can use it with different cements.
Concrete accelerator product introduction
This new generation, high-performance concrete accelerator made with alkali-free chemicals is created using advanced materials and innovative processes. It works well with all cements. High efficiency in construction and protection of the environment can make it a more cost-effective option that will provide substantial economic gains.
Features and Advantages of Accelerating Admixtures
(1) Very good homogeneity: The liquid is clear, transparent and light in color. It has very little delamination.
(2) Low dosing. This allows cement concrete to set and harden quickly.
(3) Superior durability of concrete. The alkalifree concrete accelerator mixture contains a small amount of non-alkaline materials like alkaline accelerates.
(4) Safety and environment. The alkalifree cement booster has no alkaline cations. The spraying environment will be greatly improved thanks to the reduction in dust volume and rebound.
Lower rebound rate. Studies have shown that alkalifree spray admixtures are less effective than 15%. Economical use of alkaliless accelerating chemicals can lower waste of material as well reduce costs for labor and other equipment. It is easy to see the benefits.
The strength difference: alkali-free accelerator additives have high strengths in the initial and very little strength losses at the latter. The alkali-free use of accelerators that improve support strength can reduce cement consumption and cracking.
(7) Outstanding adaptability: suitable to various cement types.
It has no detrimental effect on concrete’s durability. An alkali free liquid accelerator (not containing chloride) reduces concrete’s destructive effects from alkali and alkali-aggregate reactions. The amount of chlorine in the accelerator is also limited, preventing the corrosion of steel bars.
(9) There is no dust in spraying. The rebound of paint is also reduced.
(10) Hardened concrete has high compressibility, impermeability and can even be mixed with high-strength shotscrete.
Use an accelerator in concrete
A liquid concrete cure accelerator with no alkali is ideal for shotcrete or leak plugging.
The concrete accelerator, and issues that require attention
(1) Content. The alkalifree liquid accelerator dosage depends on concrete’s temperature, base environment, activity and set time of cement as well early strength. The recommendation for an alkalifree liquid accelerator of 3%-8.5% per cement weight is based on all of these variables.
(2) Dry spray The concrete is dried mixed before adding the alkalifree liquid concrete accelerator to the water. After that, the water mixture is added to it through the pump.
(3) Wet-spraying process. In this step, concrete is mixed beforehand with water. Through the Metering Pump, an alkali free liquid concrete accelerator is introduced into the compressed air pipe. This concrete is then sprayed using the same nozzle.
In such cases, you should pay particular attention to the precise dosage of the admixture. Concrete is best when it has a low water-cement content (0.45). Higher concrete yields can be achieved with lower water-cement levels, even though there is a smaller amount of liquid concrete accelerator. The setting time will be prolonged and concrete strength reduced if the water-cement factor is greater than 0.5.
(5) The liquid concrete accelerator, which is alkali-free, has good adaptability to concrete’s consistency. It can also be used with shotcrete that has a high slump (>200mm).
Do not use a dosage that is higher than what the manufacturer recommends. You will experience too rapid coagulation.
(7) Water must be used to rinse the metering pumps, as well as the filter, and the accelerator pipeline, before they can use the alkali-free liquid cement accelerator. Each pump must be cleaned every day to avoid any blockages.
Container and storage of concrete accelerator
The alkali and non-alkali cement accelerator are packed in plastic cans in tons.
Take care not to damage plastic buckets
It must be kept in its original airtight container in a cool and dry location.
Concrete Accelerator is not safe to be kept in steel containers. For precipitation prevention, mix the product in a well-ventilated container.
Life expectancy of concrete accelerator
alkalifree liquid accelerator should be kept for six months if they are stored in their original airtight containers.
Safety instructions for concrete accelerator
Use gloves and safety goggles as standard precautions. For the application of an alkaliless concrete accelerator, standard precautions must be taken.
For skin contact, use plenty of water to rinse. Contact with eyes: Rinse immediately with lots water.
You should immediately seek medical attention if your swallowed material is contaminated.